AmTrust Europe Legal
Fedora has developed and implemented a number of marketing activities for one of the leading legal expenses insurance providers. Projects for AmTrust Europe Legal included their first website, print advertising in the legal press, client guides, brochure design, copy/article writing and conference presentation speech preparation.
Fedora has developed and implemented a number of marketing activities for a leading legal expenses insurance providers. Projects for AmTrust Europe Legal Limited included their first website, print advertising in the legal press, client guides and brochure design. Fedora’s marketing project management services for AmTrust Europe Legal Limited have always been of a high standard. Their marketing experience in the legal service sector really shows and they have completed a number of projects for us, always with streamlined communication and a quick response.Denise Johnson
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Gadsby Wicks are one of this country’s leading claimant medical negligence law practices. Fedora were appointed in 2013 and provide one point of contact for the Partners.
After recommending and appointing a digital marketing agency for Gadsby Wicks there has been particular focus on online marketing, generating a high level of enquiries and boost/maintain their profile in a way that is respectful of their values. Liaising with the selected agency, projects have included:
- PPC and SEO campaign management Keyword optimization, integrating the PPC results into the SEO
- Utilising tracking software and text message shortcodes to monitor enquiry levels;
- Implementation of the latest Google promotional opportunities
- Ongoing content management. in-depth news articles, opinion pieces relating to topical clinical negligence issues/the NHS, client case studies, friendly -partner profiles
We have project managed and implemented a broad spectrum of marketing activities in an increasingly
commercialised clinical negligence sector operating in a high profile political environment faced with proposed regulatory changes including the proposed introduction of fixed costs for medical accident claims:
- Reputation-based marketing activities including research and introduction of new Lexcel compliant
online client feedback survey system and Chambers and Legal 500 directory listing preparation,
- Promotional campaigns in local area – including local radio advert scripts, outdoor media campaigns,
liaison with local organisations, associations and charities.
- Video content – creative direction, script writing/guidance and overall project management for a series of well-received videos explaining how a medical accident claim is progressed, how the claimant will be looked after and profiling the fee-earners within the firm.
Fedora has looked after all aspects of our marketing activities for over three years. From the start we have found them to be very professional and easy to work with. They provide a seamless service and have a detailed awareness of the marketing requirements for law firms, in particular the medical accident claims sector. Their technical copywriting is to a high standard as well as their creative input – they take care to ensure the messaging and approach reflects our values.Gillian Gadsby
Temple Legal Protection
Temple Legal Protection is a leading provider of legal expenses insurance, with specialisations in ATE insurance for clinical negligence, commercial litigation and personal injury claims and BTE for brokers and other intermediaries.
Role: Initially appointed to carry out a review of ‘the customer journey’ from initial contact with Temple. It included an assessment of promotional materials and online marketing activities, identifying their strengths weaknesses and core values of the company then making recommendations for future activities.
Fedora was then appointed on a long-term basis to plan and implement a wide range of marketing activities. Working in conjunction with the management team and their design agency Fedora has helped improve their marketing effectiveness, enhance their profile in their core clinical negligence, commercial and personal injury claims sector, plus assisting with business development innovations. Specific tasks have included:
- Strategic marketing planning, promotional campaign liaison and monthly reporting.
- Ensuring a consistent presentation of messaging and imagery for printed and online promotional
- Other activities in conjunction with their design agency have included new exhibition stand graphics,
promotional literature, sector specific information sheets.
- Online marketing content – sector specific e-newsletters, website articles and staff profiles.
- PR activity – preparing press releases researching media lists. Liaison with legal and insurance press.
- Social media activities – including setting up LinkedIn pages and revised personal profiles.
- Advising on integrated marketing activities to ensure maximum impact of promotional campaigns,
database marketing and follow up from business development teams.
- Working with new staff, partner organisations – plus industry bodies as required/requested.
- Exhibitions and industry conferences – detailed preparation for attendance at these events, liaison with organisers, suppliers and key personnel.
- Market overviews – articles of interest including competitor activity, judgments, regulatory changes.
- Preparing in-depth news articles and opinion pieces – e.g. on clinical negligence litigation claims, please see http://www.temple-legal.co.uk/news/a-call-to-arms-for-clinical-negligence-litigators/
- Research – preparation of industry sector briefing documents and provision of research papers.
Triangle HR Ltd
Triangle HR is one of Shropshire’s leading HR consultancies. Fedora provided a range of marketing materials,including a regular e-newsletter, an exhibition banner stand, topical employment law related articles and regulatory updates for their website. Fedora were also commissioned to research, write and design a series of five employment law guidance sheets and printed newsletters.
Green Wright Chalton Annis
Fedora designed and project managed a long-running advertising campaign in a monthly regional lifestyle magazine. The adverts had seasonal theme to them and were changed quarterly and helped maintain awareness of GWCA as one of the leading law firms in West Sussex. A number of other promotional items were produced for the firm.
Role: Interim Marketing Manager Long-term contracts with ventilation manufacturer sold worldwide.
Working with the Group Commercial Director and all members of the department, the role involved managing a broad spectrum of marketing activities, including the company’s exhibition programme (domestic and international), major national business conferences/events, high level overseas visits, a series of newsletters and new product data sheets.